After Quinn's birthday, it was Erin's! Erin and I have spent a lot of time together since I moved to Edmonton and it's been so great having my sister in the same city. She's so great and I love her guts!
My sister Elise finally popped! She was very inconsiderate and went into labour on a day that I was working! So after my stretch of a few days, I got to drive down to Calgary for a few days and meet my newest nephew, Jack. He is so precious and little. People already think he's my Asian baby and it's stressing me out..
We also took Jack on his first outing to 7/11 - an important moment in our family. I pretty much run off Diet Coke. Elise packed Jack in his snowsuit and we were off. I could tell he loved it.
I went back home to Edmonton and worked a gazillion hours, since nursing is lame and sometimes I feel like I live at the hospital. But then a happy accident happened! My two best friends from nursing and I have struggled to spend time together since graduating. It's really hard, when you're juggling three different shift work schedules. But the last weekend in January, all our schedules aligned! We spent a weekend in Calgary together. I love getting to see these girls!
We went on a lot of impulse trips around Calgary - to a petting zoo and then a pet store! It's always an adventure with these girls, and I just love that we can always have fun spending time together
Of course I had to stop by and spend a night with Jack and Elise! He's pretty adorable and I love any excuse to see my sister! (Don't mind my crazy eyes..)
Tanya, Amber and I also did Crankpots together - we all made owl mugs and it was so much fun! I definitely recommend it to everyone!

















No comments:
Post a Comment