11.26.2014

f-f-fall.

The start of fall means a whole lot of sports in our house. Nathan and I went to the Oilers home opener. We got free scarves and also some free beer. These two guys behind us ended up spilling beer all down my hair and side. I was not impressed.


Erin and I took her kids to the corn maze! It was great. And those kids were troopers through the whole thing. Quinn was great doing the questions throughout the maze and loved it. We also fed the goats and jumped on the giant trampoline. 



How precious are these two?


I also went to my first Roughriders game. Don't tell Nathan's family, but I'm still not quite sure what the deal with this team is. We were pretty close though and it was fun! It was freezing and I went through a few cups of hot chocolate but all in all, not too shabby! Don't mind how I look, I went straight from work to the game.


But wait, there's more. We got free tickets from United Cycle to an Oilers game and I got to sit thrid row from the ice. I've never been that close for an Oilers game and it was really cool! It feels different being that close.


No comments:

Post a Comment